ms-access


MS Access Row Source on table on the Front End disappears


I have a table called t_groups which the billing type is linked with a combo box box to t_grouptypes. I have a split database and on the back-end it works without any issues, however on the front-end I am constantly having to re-add the row source field on the table design. I can literally add the row source, save, close and then re-open the table and the row source has disappeared. Not sure if it is pertinent, but I update the t_groups table with a form and over the past week I have had to re-add the row source nearly everyday. Any ideas what might be causing this and why the front end isn't staying synced to the back-end? I have tried refreshing the link to the back-end without any luck.
Working in MS Access 2016 using 2002-2003 compatible. - Thanks

Related Links

MS access columns to rows
Windows 7 VirtualStore with Access 2010 and FtpGetFile
Maximum Field Reached for Access 2007
indexing without duplicate and that imapct on speed of data retrieval
Issue using Access DoCmd.Rename on table: linked names not renamed
accde ran using runtime stops any code from executing
How can I use the database commands 'Seek' and results 'NoMatch'?
Adding multiple records to a table using radio buttons and check boxes, Access 2003
Get caption of closed report
Query access db using silverlight in an oob app with full trust?
runing a query of combinationfield in runtime,how?
Vim macro with ^M doesn't work
Infinitely looping through a recordset in VBA
Issue with the TOP 1 query
Calculating days between dates and parameters in MS Access
Alter MS Access Report output after its loaded

Categories

HOME
client
gitlab
wso2
keycloak
gremlin
tizen
reserved
path-finding
google-api-php-client
nullpointerexception
hp-exstream
bpmn
cplex
paw-app
frameworks
icloud
google-project-tango
ojdbc
networkx
primary-key
session-variables
vault
here-api
kentor-authservices
row
mapserver
moonmail
oracle-coherence
oxyplot
viewport
google-pagespeed
nas
accessor
excel-2007
telerik-reporting
bootstrap-material-design
opentype
log4js-node
create-table
textmate
form-data
wixsharp
dosbox
qwerty
swift3.0.2
leading-zero
lumberjack
cookiecutter-django
ensembles
nxlog
babel-core
angular-resource
long-polling
user-accounts
rails-routing
logparser
hendrix
powercli
setter
pearson
python-cryptography
zendesk-app
linode
orthogonal
synchronous
firmata
trash
py2app
gstreamer-0.10
disque
skype4py
superstack
whois
pickadate
reactive-banana
cartesian-product
intellij-14
wyam
sailfish-os
javax.mail
tt-news
client-side-templating
java-metro-framework
document-classification
android-radiobutton
aapt
navigationservice
valueconverter
rtmfp
ccss
xsockets.net
jsctypes
commoncrypto
soundtouch
ocunit
rdoc
propertyeditor
tridion-worldserver
code-cleanup
gwt-ext
libc++
xmlspy
horizontal-accordion
yetanotherforum
netbeans-7.1
gdlib
iphone-web-app
lpeg
visitor-statistic
sortable-tables
sef
privilege
scripting-languages
mdac
ajax-forms

Resources

Mobile Apps Dev
Database Users
javascript
java
csharp
php
android
MS Developer
developer works
python
ios
c
html
jquery
RDBMS discuss
Cloud Virtualization
Database Dev&Adm
javascript
java
csharp
php
python
android
jquery
ruby
ios
html
Mobile App
Mobile App
Mobile App